Your business needs a security system that fully protects all critical data across multiple devices and platforms. But how do you decide which data protection and privacy solutions strike the right balance between convenience and compliance?
Some smaller businesses may get by with consumer-grade security systems, but the vast majority of enterprises need a much higher level of data protection to deal with:
- multiple products and services,
- the information flow both in-house and from remote locations, and
- disseminating information to people as quickly and simply as possible, no matter where they are.
Data Protection and Privacy from Dell EMC
Dell EMC’s data protection and privacy solutions are designed to help enterprises meet the challenges they face in an ever-evolving IT landscape. The company’s innovative solutions give your organization the freedom it needs to meet all migration, protection, recovery, archiving, and compliance requirements.
Here’s a deeper look at the Dell EMC Data Protection Suite of Solutions, they share in their latest collateral:
- Dell EMC ranks #1 in the data protection and storage markets. Dell EMC is the largest data protection vendor in the world and offers mission-critical data protection for thousands of customers.
- Dell EMC is a one-stop-shop for enterprise data protection on how you want it and where you need it. Continuous availability, snapshots, backup, archive, replication, and more meet any service level. And since most organizations’ data doesn’t live in one place, Dell EMC protects across on-premise, virtual, hybrid, and public cloud environments.
- Flexibility and choice to protect all your data in the way that best meets your organization’s needs. Data protection and privacy solutions are designed to meet the needs of all types of environments with storage and software delivered via purpose-built systems, software-defined, anintegrated appliances.
- Extended data protection beyond on-premise environments to the cloud. Dell’s scalable and reliable cloud protection services include disaster recovery, long-term retention, and in-cloud backup which help you transform your data center to enable greater operational efficiency.
Best of all, Dell EMC’s data and privacy protection offerings recognize that most organizations struggle to manage the volume of data flowing in. The sheer amount of information that’s meant to be processed and analyzed on a daily basis makes it more difficult than ever to extract business value from it.
Dell EMC makes it easier to protect and recover data in case of breach or failure. And its intuitive dashboard, ease of deployment, and disaster recovery features give you the freedom to perform backups and recoveries from native applications.
Bringing Data Protection Services to the Enterprise
Dell EMC is a comprehensive, industry-leading solution that meets all your enterprise data and privacy protection needs. It simplifies data protection choices, makes it easier for you to protect critical data, and is built to meet the needs of all types of organizations, industries, and data protection environments.
Many organizations struggle to protect and leverage their data. Often it’s due to a lack of expertise in designing and implementing data protection solutions at the enterprise level.
Modern enterprises must extend their data infrastructure across departments, partners, customers, suppliers, and a growing mobile workforce. That makes it imperative to adopt an enterprise data protection strategy that protects data from the core to the edge. The next question is always, but how?
To get uninterrupted secure data at rest, in motion, and in use, you need an IT partner who can help you achieve business-IT alignment by formulating and masterfully executing an enterprise data protection plan that results in positive, impactful change. R2 Unified Technologies’ security solutions guard Florida's organizations against malware, phishing, ransomware, password attacks, and other malicious acts.
Your organization needs a comprehensive and effective strategy for data protection. Our latest eBook walks you through the advantages of investing in Dell Enterprise Data Protection to safeguard your data from internal and external threats. With Dell EMC solutions coupled with R2 professional and managed services, you get an IT partner and an experience that are simply better. Download it today, because you deserve better.